Friday, January 15, 2016

Beautiful Pia Wurtzbach

Miss Universe Philippines 2015
Photographer: Gideon Christopher Estrella
Make Up Artist: Gery Penaso
Hair Stylist: Mong Amado


Just like the rest of the pageant afficionados and her fans here and abroad, I couldn't help but notice Pia Wurtzbach's 
gorgeous improvements these days and I'm happy that she's 
Pia is wearing a gown by Filipino designer Avel
Bacudio

doing her assignment pretty well. Miss Universe season is still months away though, and yet our Binibini bet is now ripe and almost perfectly ready to slay the competition at any given time.

You know how much I adore Janicel Lubina to be our country's rep for this year's Miss Universe edition and I have always been vocal about my preference on who will wear the Philippine sash, however this time around, Pia's determination and discipline had won me over. The burning desire to win is clearly palpable and I know that this girl, aside from the physical transformation and her adorable personality, has still much more to offer in the next few months. 

Kudos also to Pia's Aces and Queens family for bringing out

her utmost best and to John Cuay for shaping her up. She's almost there! �� Apart from the evening gown that she will wear in the finals (I hope her team will successfully convince the Colombian Binibini Matriarch to get away with Barazza and finally use a Filipino-designed gown) I just have a little concern though with her waistline and her limbs. Although it's way much better now than before, it isn't yet what I desire to see. I am hoping Pia can achieve a more svelte, Miss Universe hourglass figure and more toned upper arms and legs. At the present, she's already down to 118 pounds and I think it is enough considering her height at 5'8". All she needs to do now is to focus more on muscle toning and I know that it's the main objective of her team at the moment. I have yet to see her catwalk skills after her Binibini stint, but I have faith that Jonas Gaffud and the rest of the A&Q mentors are polishing her to perfection.


I am confident that in the coming days ahead, with all the rigorous trainings and workshops that our girl is going through, we will surely be feted with a universally beautiful Filipina ever ready to capture that elusive third Miss Universe crown for the Philippines! Good luck Pia!

No comments:

Post a Comment